WCET’s annual meeting continues to be one of the top-rated conferences in the country on e-learning in higher education. The conference program broadly captures a host of issues such as innovative uses of technology to enhance teaching, student retention, marketing, alumni relations, and student services.
Visit the WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET), the leader in the practice, policy, and advocacy of technology-enhanced learning in higher education, to learn more about us and explore resources in our focus areas.
WCET Frontiers Blog
- Announcing the Report Reader Checklist: Your newest research resource
- Congratulations! You are a Best Ranked School! But…
- ED Negotiated Rulemaking: First Reactions and a Preview
- Happy New Year From WCET: A Member-Driven Agenda for 2019
- ED Negotiated Rulemaking: Suggested Principles for Addressing Issues