WCET’s annual meeting continues to be one of the top-rated conferences in the country on e-learning in higher education. The conference program broadly captures a host of issues such as innovative uses of technology to enhance teaching, student retention, marketing, alumni relations, and student services.
Visit the WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET), the leader in the practice, policy, and advocacy of technology-enhanced learning in higher education, to learn more about us and explore resources in our focus areas.
WCET Frontiers Blog
- Using Telehealth to Reimagine Online Nursing Education at Ohio State
- Restructuring Our Faculty Learning Community
- Negotiated Rulemaking: Accreditation, Student Identify Verification, Student Disclosures, and Other Proposed Regulations
- No Matter Where You Go – an interview with Mike
- Accidental Adoption: When the Tool Finds You