WCET’s annual meeting continues to be one of the top-rated conferences in the country on e-learning in higher education. The conference program broadly captures a host of issues such as innovative uses of technology to enhance teaching, student retention, marketing, alumni relations, and student services.
Visit the WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET), the leader in the practice, policy, and advocacy of technology-enhanced learning in higher education, to learn more about us and explore resources in our focus areas.
WCET Frontiers Blog
- Let the DATA drive: Washington community & technical college’s journey to establish OER and Low-Cost codes
- ED Negotiated Rulemaking: Innovation Subcommittee Completes Its Work and Makes Several Recommendations
- Developing a State Authorization Policy: It’s About the Journey
- Generation Z Engaged in the Classroom
- Digital Accessibility: The Partnership between Vendors and Institutions