WCET’s annual meeting continues to be one of the top-rated conferences in the country on e-learning in higher education. The conference program broadly captures a host of issues such as innovative uses of technology to enhance teaching, student retention, marketing, alumni relations, and student services.
Visit the WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET), the leader in the practice, policy, and advocacy of technology-enhanced learning in higher education, to learn more about us and explore resources in our focus areas.
WCET Frontiers Blog
- An Inspired Strategic Plan
- Finding Quality in All the Right Places: Promoting Online Course Reviews to Faculty Designers
- College affordability and the Democratic presidential debates: Is free college higher education’s moonshot?
- Improving College Readiness for Every Student: the Importance of Accessibility
- Be Bold! Lessons from WCET’s Leadership Summit on Public-Private Partnerships to Meet Workforce Needs