WCET’s annual meeting continues to be one of the top-rated conferences in the country on e-learning in higher education. The conference program broadly captures a host of issues such as innovative uses of technology to enhance teaching, student retention, marketing, alumni relations, and student services.
Visit the WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET), the leader in the practice, policy, and advocacy of technology-enhanced learning in higher education, to learn more about us and explore resources in our focus areas.
WCET Frontiers Blog
- The Power of Digital Inclusion
- Open Textbooks and OER in Colorado: Lots of Interest and Great Promise
- Professional Licensure Notifications & Disclosures for Out-of-State Courses/Programs
- Distance Ed Growth – Access is a Big Motivator, But It’s Complicated
- Senate Weighs Innovation and Access Options in Reauthorizing Higher Ed Act