WCET’s annual meeting continues to be one of the top-rated conferences in the country on e-learning in higher education. The conference program broadly captures a host of issues such as innovative uses of technology to enhance teaching, student retention, marketing, alumni relations, and student services.
Visit the WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET), the leader in the practice, policy, and advocacy of technology-enhanced learning in higher education, to learn more about us and explore resources in our focus areas.
WCET Frontiers Blog
- OSCQR Institution Showcase
- Research Dispels Myth that Adult Students Don’t Cheat in Online Classes
- Colorado Technical University (CTU) Launches Faculty App to Enhance the Online Student Experience
- Expanding the OER Research Horizon – the OER Research Fellowship
- YOU at College: Personalizing Well-being and Success for Every Student