WCET’s annual meeting continues to be one of the top-rated conferences in the country on e-learning in higher education. The conference program broadly captures a host of issues such as innovative uses of technology to enhance teaching, student retention, marketing, alumni relations, and student services.
Visit the WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET), the leader in the practice, policy, and advocacy of technology-enhanced learning in higher education, to learn more about us and explore resources in our focus areas.
WCET Frontiers Blog
- Hybrid Classes for Veteran Students – Cheers to the VA!
- It’s Up to Us to Build It: Lessons Learned from Five Years in the Vanguard of CBE
- Three Keys to Opening the Door for OER
- Final Federal Regulations for State Authorization Released!
- Granite State College’s Approach to Distance-Based Teacher Preparation in New Hampshire