WICHE’s Behavioral Health Program
Partnering with a wide array of government and nonprofit entities
The goal of the Behavioral Health Program (BHP) is to empower states, institutions, and providers to deliver the best behavioral health care possible, and to ensure that all individuals have the wellness support they need to thrive.
Since 1955, WICHE’s Mental Health Program has served as the behavioral care framework of the American West in numerous significant ways. Its staff and partners have focused on the field’s evolving care protocols and needs, as well as on the unique considerations of regional geography, demography, and systems.
We work with:
- U.S. federal, state, local, and tribal governments
- State public behavioral health authorities
- U.S. Department of Defense and military entities
- Nonprofit organizations and foundations
- Higher education institutions