Equity Challenges & Making DEI Work for You
The United States has come face to face with racial unrest, specifically after the murder of George Floyd. Countless organizations and businesses have adopted diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives to respond to what some call the other pandemic.
OpenStax recognizes that DEI needs to be incorporated into our products and internal environment. We know that doing so will benefit the students and faculty we serve and our employees.
What you can expect:
- A discussion about what DEI can mean to your organization and how to tie it back to your organizational goals.
- Breaking down the commitment of DEI and how DEI champions are essential to success.
- Brainstorming ways that you can begin to start or continue your DEI progress.
What you will take away:
- An understanding that DEI can and should look differently at your organization.
- There is no wrong level of commitment.
- Ideas to begin or continue DEI at your organization.
Watch the Recording