Student Exchange Programs

Exchange (WUE)

Preparing for your
undergraduate degree?

Study out of state in the West and pay 150% of resident tuition or less. Choose from 160 institutions in our WICHE states.

Western Regional
Program (WRGP)

Preparing a master's,
doctorate, or graduate certificate?

Choose from hundreds of graduate programs available at our participating institutions across the West, and pay resident tuition.

Professional Student
Program (PSEP)

Preparing for a degree
in the health professions?

Pay reduced tuition at participating programs in the West. See which fields your home state supports.