Student Access Programs
WICHE's Student Access Programs
WICHE's student access programs offer a broad range of higher education options for more than 45,000 students each year at undergraduate, graduate, and professional levels.
Residents of WICHE states can gain affordable access to programs, states avoid costly and unnecessary duplication of programs and facilities, and colleges and universities can devote their resources to improving the quality of their educational offerings.
Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- Higher Education Emergency Relief -- Student Aid ($12.56B)
- Letter from Secretary Betsy DeVos
- Grants.gov submission procedures and tips for applicants
- Guide for how to apply for funding in GRANTS.gov
- Methodology for calculating allocations
- CARES HEERF certification and agreement
- Allocations for Section 18004(a)(1) of CARES Act
- FAQ about the Emergency Financial Aid Grats to Students under Section 18004 of the CARES Act
- American Council on Education’s Simulated Distribution of Funds
- Governor's Emergency Education Relief Fund ($3B)
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund ($6.3B)