Avoiding Potholes Along the Microcredentials Superhighway
The road to a successful and high-quality microcredentialing initiative can be fraught with potholes and speedbumps, but the final destination is attainable. This webcast will bring together experts and practitioners in higher education to discuss what they have learned on their journeys, obstacles to anticipate, and strategies for success to help you on your journey.
Speakers will discuss:
- Research-supported frameworks for microcredentialing.
- A forthcoming research-based readiness assessment toolkit.
- Working definitions for microcredentials.
- Course and competency alignment.
- Funding models.
- Resource allocation for staff, time, funding, technology, and expertise.
Learn more about the webcast and speakers on the WCET website.Register for this webcast.