WICHE Brand Assets
WICHE Logo Guidelines
Our goal is to present consistent and modern branding that strengthens WICHE’s visual identity. Download all the WICHE logos here.
- In each first instance or in cases where WICHE is not well known, use the combomark with full name.
- In internal instances or in cases where WICHE is well known or in cases where the logotype would be too small to be legible, use the combomark or wordmark.
- In cases where only a graphic representation of WICHE is necessary, use the icon.
- Avoid placing other elements too close to the logo.
- Do not reproduce the logo in any other colors other than blue, black, or white.
- Do not place any other graphic elements over or behind the logo.
- Do not stretch or manipulate the logo.
- Do not place the logo on a busy or low-contrasting background.
WICHE Color Palette
The WICHE color palette uses the WICHE Blue color as its primary color, and a complementary yellow as an accent color. When necessary, the monochromatic light blue tint and dark blue shade should be used to add variety to the standard blue. Gray should be used minimally for neutral lines and shapes.
PMS: 2935 C
PMS: 7408 C
WICHE Light Blue
PMS: 2925 C
WICHE Dark Blue
PMS: 2955 C
PMS: 430 C