Tangible Strategies and Emerging Opportunities: Digital Learning Leaders’ Hopes for 2023
In our first WCET webcast of 2023, friends and leaders of WCET will share their aspirations and goals for digital learning in 2023. This won’t be just another “educators look into the crystal ball and share their predictions” webcast. Our panelists will discuss:
- What practical student-centered strategies worked in 2022 and what they plan to implement in 2023.
- What emerging technologies are they eager to explore in the New Year?
- What was more hype than help for learners in 2022?
- How will the workplace evolve and what opportunities will emerge for faculty and staff?
- What are they most hopeful about leading into the New Year as higher education professionals?
Bring your questions and ideas to this interactive discussion. WCET also wants to know where we should focus efforts in 2023 to further advance effective practice and policy with our digital learning community.Register for this webcast.