WCET Virtual Member Summit: Elements of Practice + Policy of AI in Education
This Summit is designed to provide valuable and actionable insights into the latest trends, best practices, and cutting-edge technologies in the field of artificial intelligence and generative text in higher education for WCET members.
The Summit will be a combination of expert lead panels and audience engagement. Sessions will cover:
- Emerging AI tools.
- Trends in teaching, learning, and usage in higher education.
- Effective practices across the institution.
- Model policies and the case for and against institution-wide policies.
- How institutions are using AI tools in meaningful and innovative ways.
- Equity and access considerations.
Register today for WCET’s member-only Virtual Summit on the Elements of Practice + Policy of AI in Education. Attendees will come away with a deeper understanding of how these technologies can help you achieve your academic and professional goals.
Not a member of WCET? Join by December 31st and receive a 35% discount on your first year of membership! Use code AM2023 on the membership application form to receive the discount. Benefits, including access to the Summit, extend to everyone within your organization!Register for the Summit