Aims to unite organizations and agencies working to increase college completion by adults with prior college credits but no degree in a collaborative learning network.
Students and Parents
Gain affordable access to higher education. Through enrollment at cooperating campus-based programs, WICHE’s student access programs offer a broad range of options for students at the undergraduate, graduate, and professional levels. More than 42,500 students participate in these programs. By enrolling at the participating campuses in the 2018-19 academic year, undergraduate students alone saved $380.5 million dollars in tuition by paying 150% of resident tuition, instead of the full nonresident rate.
Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- Higher Education Emergency Relief -- Student Aid ($12.56B)
- Letter from Secretary Betsy DeVos
- Grants.gov submission procedures and tips for applicants
- Guide for how to apply for funding in GRANTS.gov
- Methodology for calculating allocations
- CARES HEERF certification and agreement
- Allocations for Section 18004(a)(1) of CARES Act
- FAQ about the Emergency Financial Aid Grats to Students under Section 18004 of the CARES Act
- American Council on Education’s Simulated Distribution of Funds
- Governor's Emergency Education Relief Fund ($3B)
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund ($6.3B)