I am interested in enrolling in an institution that is not located in a WICHE state. Is this possible through WUE?

Sorry. We can’t help you if your institution is located outside of the WICHE region. WUE institutions are located in the WICHE member states of Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. There are programs similar to WUE in other regions. If you are in the mid-west, visit www.mhec.org. If you are in the southern United States, visit http://www.sreb.org/. And if you are in the northeast, visit http://www.nebhe.org/.

Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)