If I enroll through WUE under a specific major and then change my major later, can I still receive the WUE discount?

It depends. If you change from a WUE-eligible major to one that is excluded from the WUE rate at that particular institution, the college or university can charge you full nonresident tuition for the WUE-ineligible major.

Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)