Can WUE help me if I’m enrolling at a public institution in my home state where I’m a resident?

No. In this case, WUE can’t help you. Resident tuition offered by your home state is your least expensive option. Take advantage of it! But WUE can help you if you decide to study at a WUE institution located in the WICHE region but not in your home state.

Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)