I’m a resident of a WICHE state and interested in enrolling in a graduate program not located in a WICHE state. Can WRGP help?

Sorry. We can’t help you if your institution is located outside of the WICHE region. WRGP programs are located only in the WICHE member states of Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. Check with your enrolling program’s department to see what other tuition savings programs you might be eligible. You might want to apply for a graduate teaching assistantship; some institutions charge TAs resident tuition as an added benefit.

Western Regional Graduate Program (WRGP)