Can WRGP help me if I’m enrolling at a public institution in my home state where I’m a resident?

No. In this case, you don’t need WRGP. You will already get the resident tuition rate offered by your home state. WRGP can only help students from Western WICHE states who are leaving their home state and enrolling in a participating graduate program located in the WICHE region but not in their home state.

Western Regional Graduate Program (WRGP)