Can you establish residency in the state where you are attending school if you are paying the WRGP tuition rate?

No. If you want to build time towards establishing residency, institutions require you to pay the full nonresident tuition. Residency policies vary by state (and institution), so check with your institution’s admissions or residency office for written requirements and advice.

Western Regional Graduate Program (WRGP)