How do I prove to my enrolling WRGP institution that I’m a resident of a WICHE state and eligible for consideration?

Contact your enrolling institution’s residency office and see what their requirements are. You must prove to their satisfaction that you’re a resident of one of the WICHE states. Please note that since no state support accompanies a WRGP student, your home state typically does not have a formal residency qualification process for WRGP applicants. If you need additional guidance, you may contact the central WICHE office for suggestions.

Western Regional Graduate Program (WRGP)