Do community colleges participate in WUE?

Most of our WICHE states’ public community colleges participate, but not all. California community colleges do not participate in WUE at this time. Most other states offer some associates degrees through WUE, either through their community colleges or through universities that award both bachelors and associates degrees.

Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)