If I am not from a member WICHE state, am I still eligible to enroll as a WUE student?

No. Only residents of WICHE’s member states qualify. They are: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. There are programs similar to WUE in other regions. If you are in the mid-west, visit  http://www.mhec.org. If you are in the southern United States, visit http://www.sreb.org/. And if you are in the northeast, visit http://www.nebhe.org/.

Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE)