Am I required to repay the state for my support?

Many of our states have a contractual “service payback” obligation, whereby you must return to your home state after graduation and practice your profession for a designated number of years. If you do not return, you must reimburse the support and pay interest penalties, as required by your state. Contact your home state certifying office for details.

Professional Student Exchange Program (PSEP)