How do I apply for PSEP support?

Apply directly to your home state, and become “certified.” This means you’re deemed a bona fide resident of your home state, eligible to compete for WICHE support (which is provided by your home state tax dollars). State residency requirements vary across the West. Visit our website for your state office’s contact information.

Professional Student Exchange Program (PSEP)