I want to study online at a US institution, but first where can I find out if I can build on my education from my home country?

If you know which college or university you want to attend, call the admission’s office and ask about having the records from your former school evaluated. Alternatively, for a fee you can have your prior education evaluated through AACRAO’s Foreign Education Credential Service.

Online Learning for Students and Parents