WICHE is closely monitoring the outbreak of “SARS-CoV-2,” and the disease it causes, which has been named “Coronavirus Disease 2019” (abbreviated “COVID-19”). To inform and facilitate your response to a rapidly changing situation, WICHE has compiled the following set of resources, which will be updated as new information becomes available.
- AACRAO’s Voluntary COVID-19 Guidance (The American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers)
- American Council on Education
- Managing COVID-19 Disruption: Title IV Processing (CooleyED)
- Managing COVID-19 Disruption (CooleyED)
- National Association of College and University Business Officers
- NACAC College Admission Status Update
- NASFAA hosted a webinar titled "COVID-19 and Federal Student Aid: What We Know Follow-Up" on Thursday April 2. During the webinar NASFAA President Justin Draeger and staff from the AskRegs and Policy teams reviewed recently passed COVID-19 legislation and guidance from the Department of Education. They also answered questions related to Title IV and COVID-19. Learn more here. If you missed NASFAA's first webinar, "COVID-19 and Federal Student Aid: What We Know," which took place on March 17, you can access the on-demand recording here. A transcript of the Q&A portion of the March 17 webinar is available here.
- Resources for Institutions of Higher Education
- SOLVE by Every Learner Everywhere
- UPDATED U.S. Department of Education Federal Student Aid: Guidance for Interruptions of Study related to Coronavirus (COVID-19). You can also check the Federal Student Aid page for more recent updates.
- U.S. Department of Education Provides COVID-19 Guidance for Colleges and Universities (Hogan Lovells)
- WCET (WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies)