WCET’s annual meeting continues to be one of the top-rated conferences in the country on e-learning in higher education. The conference program broadly captures a host of issues such as innovative uses of technology to enhance teaching, student retention, marketing, alumni relations, and student services.
Visit the WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET), the leader in the practice, policy, and advocacy of technology-enhanced learning in higher education, to learn more about us and explore resources in our focus areas.
WCET Frontiers Blog
- Department of Education State Authorization for Distance Ed Regulations-A First Look
- You Too Have Déjà vu with EdTech Conferences?
- Reflections of a Connected Learning Coach
- Reimagining Higher Education and the National Technology Plan
- Attacking Exam Cheating and Instilling Academic Integrity in Students