WCET’s annual meeting continues to be one of the top-rated conferences in the country on e-learning in higher education. The conference program broadly captures a host of issues such as innovative uses of technology to enhance teaching, student retention, marketing, alumni relations, and student services.
Visit the WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET), the leader in the practice, policy, and advocacy of technology-enhanced learning in higher education, to learn more about us and explore resources in our focus areas.
WCET Frontiers Blog
- Lights, Camera, Action! – Developing Faculty in 20 Minutes
- Research on Distance Ed and Technological Advancements: An Update on DETA
- The Fun of Minneapolis and #WCET16
- Nine Organizations Partner on Official Comments for State Authorization Regulations
- North Dakota Open Educational Resources Initiative: A System-wide Success Story