WCET’s annual meeting continues to be one of the top-rated conferences in the country on e-learning in higher education. The conference program broadly captures a host of issues such as innovative uses of technology to enhance teaching, student retention, marketing, alumni relations, and student services.
Visit the WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET), the leader in the practice, policy, and advocacy of technology-enhanced learning in higher education, to learn more about us and explore resources in our focus areas.
WCET Frontiers Blog
- North Dakota Open Educational Resources Initiative: A System-wide Success Story
- Questions about EQUIP, Ed Department’s Expansion of Aid to New Providers
- Why We Need to Stop Using ‘Self-Paced’ in CBE Descriptions
- Call to Action: Comment on State Authorization for Distance Education Regulation
- Native Alaskans Use Digital Storytelling to Explore and Share