WCET’s annual meeting continues to be one of the top-rated conferences in the country on e-learning in higher education. The conference program broadly captures a host of issues such as innovative uses of technology to enhance teaching, student retention, marketing, alumni relations, and student services.
Visit the WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET), the leader in the practice, policy, and advocacy of technology-enhanced learning in higher education, to learn more about us and explore resources in our focus areas.
WCET Frontiers Blog
- Virtually Inspired Website Showcases Practical Innovations
- The Impact of Adaptive Learning on CTU’s Culture
- Will Higher Ed Regulations Weather the Perfect Storm Prepared to Sink Them?
- Education & Family Life: An Interview with a Portmont College Student
- Meet Maura, A Virtual Intelligent Agent Answering Student Services Questions