Focuses on the effectiveness of alternative modes of education, serving as a companion to Thomas L. Russell's book The No Significant Difference Phenomenon.
|Visit the Web site of the WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET) for more information about its Connect, Learn, Advance agenda.|
WCET in the Media
- Feds miscount online students Community College Spotlight (October 8, 2014)
- 5 Colleges Win Ed Tech Awards Education Dive (October 7, 2014)
- Wow! 5 Higher Ed Technologies Win Awards Campus Technology (October 6, 2014)
- An Insufficient Census Inside Higher Ed (September 26, 2014)
- How to Combat Financial Aid Fraud Distance Education Report [requires log-in] (September 15, 2014)