- BROWSE INITIATIVES
- BY INTEREST GROUP
- BY PRIORITY ISSUE
- BY WICHE DEPARTMENT
- BY WICHE STATE
- ALPHA LIST ALL
- PROJECT ARCHIVE
- WICHE REGION
- NEWS ROOM
- ABOUT US
- WICHE DIRECTORY
- ASK WICHE
From the WICHE Project Archive
Archived Grand Rounds Web casts
The WICHE Mental Health Program uses the Elluminate Live! java application for delivering web casts. Elluminate is a leading provider of live web conferencing and eLearning. This format ensures the best user experience through superior quality communications that are in-sync regardless of connection speed, broad cross-platform support, and advanced yet easy-to-use moderator tools. Elluminate’s design creates a rich, collaborative environment for live remote training. ALL participants have the same experience—including people with disabilities and those in remote, rural areas.
These web casts were produced to meet a range of continuing education needs for professional and allied mental health staff currently working in rural and frontier areas.
Participation via CD or viewing online asynchronously will qualify for the provision of CME and CEU hours for up to one year after date of web cast. The survey at the end of the web cast must be taken to receive a CME/CEU certificate.
All presentations are approximately 90 minutes in length. There is no cost for viewing the web cast asynchronously on-line, and minimal costs for those wishing to obtain CD formats. To view past web casts, please select from the list below.
fourth year grand rounds web casts
third year grand rounds web casts
To take the survey for any of the above web casts, please click here.
second year Grand round web casts
You may purchase the set for $60.00; or each individually for $10.00.
- Using Telemedicine to Enhance Service Delivery in Rural Areas
(November 2, 2005) Please note, CEU's are no longer available for this presentation.
- Making Rural Mental Health, Substance Abuse Prevention and Primary Care Integration Work
(November 17, 2005) Please note, CEU's are no longer available for this presentation.
- The Key Elements of a Rural Recovery-Based Mental Health & Substance Abuse System of Care
(December 12, 2005) Please note, CEU's are no longer available for this presentation.
- Changing the World: Comprehensive, Continuous, Integrated Systems of Care for Individuals and Families with Co-occurring Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Disorders
(January 9, 2006) Please note, CEU's are no longer available for this presentation.
- Family Driven Treatment Planning for Rural Children’s Systems of Care
(April 6, 2006) Please note, CEU's are no longer available for this presentation
- Mood Disorders in Early Childhood: Screening, Assessment, and Treatment
(May 2, 2006) Please note, CEU's are no longer available for this presentation
- Rural Behavioral Health Workforce Development: Training, Recruitment, and Retention to Ensure Quality Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
(May 23, 2006) Please note, CEU's are no longer available for this presentation
- Treating a Rural Breakout: The escalating use of Methamphetamine
(June, 2006) Please note, CEU's are no longer available for this presentation
- Providing Mental Health and Substance Abuse Prevention & Treatment Services within Native American Tribal Communities
(August, 2006) Please note, CEU's are no longer available for this presentation
first year Grand round web casts
You can purchase the series for $50.00; or each web cast separately for $10.00.
The following web casts are available for $10.00 each.
Telemedicine Enhanced Antidepressant Management (TEAM) Study
(supported by WICHE Center for Rural Mental Health Research)
(May 13, 2005)
|Web casts supported by:|